Links are baaaaaaaaaaaack guys.
- Everyone is really freaked out by Google’s announcement that Reader will be changing. Much like everyone else, I’m a little freaked out. Also, why didn’t this show up in my shared items automatically? [Google Reader Blog]
- This is from yesterday, but student loan debt in this country in aggregate will reach $1 trillion by the end of this year. [The Atlantic Wire]
- Poor students are five times more likely to drop out than their richer peers. [Think Progress]
- Student campaign donations have been on the decline for the last ten years. Perhaps they’ve discovered that, like news, campaigns are better when someone else pays for it. [Washington Monthly]
- This story about Mitt Romney personally urging a woman with a potentially life-threatening pregnancy not to get an abortion is real weird. [New York Times]
- Oh my god, I know this lady that was published in the Paris Review. Go Phoebe! [Paris Review]
- Just. These penguins. [Jezebel]